High-speed centrifugal spray dryer
Spray dryers and spray drying towers are the most widely used processes in the liquid forming process and drying industry. It is most suitable for producing powdery and granular solid products from suspension emulsions, solutions, emulsions and pasty liquid raw materials. Therefore, when the particle size distribution, residual moisture content, bulk density, and particle shape of the finished product meet precise standards, the spray dryer is an ideal drying process.
1. Contact of hot airflow and mist droplets: When there is a sufficient amount of hot airflow entering the spray drying chamber, the direction and angle of the hot airflow must be considered, whether it is co-current, countercurrent or mixed flow, to ensure full contact with the mist droplets. Full heat exchange.
2. Atomization: The atomization system of the spray dryer must ensure that the droplet size is evenly distributed, which is very important. Because this can ensure the qualified rate of product quality.
3. Design of pipe angle and cone angle: We have obtained some experience data from the spray drying unit which produced nearly one thousand units, which can be shared with everyone.
1. The spray drying speed is fast, and the surface area of the material liquid is greatly increased after being atomized. During contact with hot air, 95% -98% of water can be evaporated instantly, and the drying time only takes a few seconds. It is especially suitable for heat-sensitive materials Of drying.
2. The product has good uniformity, fluidity and solubility. The higher the purity of the product, the better the quality.
3. The production process of the spray dryer is simplified, and the operation and control are convenient. For the liquid with a moisture content of 40-60% (special materials can reach 90%), it can be dried into powder products at one time. After drying, it does not need to be crushed and screened, reducing production processes and improving product purity. The product particle size, bulk density, and moisture can be adjusted by changing the operating conditions within a certain range, and the control and management are very convenient.
The spray dryer is an open cycle, co-current, centrifugal atomizer. The air of the drying medium is filtered by the primary and intermediate efficiency air filters and is sucked by the blower according to the operation instruction and then heated by the heater and passed through the hot air distributor of the high efficiency filter to enter the spray drying main tower. The liquid material passes through the peristaltic pump according to the operation instruction, enters the high-speed rotating centrifugal nozzle, and is dispersed into small droplets under the action of centrifugal force. In the spray drying main tower, the small mist droplets and the hot air are fully contacted, and are dried into products after undergoing heat exchange along its specific path, and then separated by a cyclone. The solid materials are collected, and the gaseous medium is filtered and discharged. . The entire spray system is easy to clean, no dead corners, and meets GMP requirements.
Chemical products: Polyaluminum chloride, disperse dyes, reactive dyes, organic catalysts, white carbon black, laundry powder, zinc sulfate, silicon dioxide, sodium metasilicate, potassium fluoride, calcium carbonate, potassium sulfate, inorganic catalyst, each Kind of waste liquid and so on.
Food: amino acids, vitamins, egg powder, bone meal, seasoning, protein, milk powder, pork blood powder, soy sauce powder, coffee, tea, glucose, potassium sorbate, pectin, flavors and spices, vegetable juice, yeast, starch, etc.
Ceramics: alumina, zirconia, magnesium oxide, titanium oxide, magnesium titanate, clay, porcelain, various ferrites and metal oxides
Item / Model (LPG)
Inlet temperature (℃)
Outlet temperature (℃)
High-speed centrifugal atomizer (choice of mechanical transmission or stepless frequency conversion)
Evaporation of water (kg / h)
Atomizer speed (rpm)
Atomizing disc diameter (mm)
Determined according to process requirements
Electric heating power (kw)
With other heat sources
Dry powder recovery rate (%)
Land occupation length (m)
According to the process flow,
Site conditions and user requirements are determined
Occupation width (m)
Tower height (m)
Nozzle lifting height (m)
Note: The above data is for reference only. Moisture evaporation is related to material characteristics, solid content, and hot air inlet and outlet temperatures. The user can choose the heating method according to the local energy situation, and choose the dust collection and dust removal method according to the material characteristics.
Next: Rotary flash dryer