Working principle of disc dryer
The wet material is continuously added from the feeder to the first layer of the drying plate on the top of the dryer, and the rake arm with the rake blade makes a rotary movement to continuously copy the material. The material flows along the surface of the drying tray along the exponential spiral. The material on the small drying tray is moved to the outer edge and falls to the outer edge of the large drying tray below. The material moves inward on the large drying tray and falls from the middle. The material inlet falls into the next small drying pan. The large and small drying plates are arranged alternately up and down, and the material can continuously flow through the entire dryer. A heating medium is introduced into the hollow drying pan, and the heating medium is in the form of saturated steam, hot water, and heat-conducting oil. The heating medium enters from one end of the drying pan and is led out from the other end. The dried material falls from the last layer of the drying tray to the bottom of the shell, and is finally transferred to the discharge port by the harrow blades for discharge. The moisture escapes from the material and is discharged through the moisture exhaust port provided on the top cover, and the moisture of the vacuum tray dryer is extracted by the vacuum pump port provided on the top cover. The dry material discharged from the bottom layer can be directly packed. Equipped with auxiliary equipment such as finned heater, solvent recovery condenser, bag type dust collector, dry material back-mixing mechanism, induced draft fan, etc., it can improve its drying production capacity, dry paste and heat-sensitive materials, and can be easily recycled. Solvent, and can perform pyrolysis and reaction operations.
Main application fields of disc dryer
Sublimation by drying, pyrolysis, calcination and cooling (1) Organic chemical products: polyvinyl chloride resin, polytetrafluoroethylene resin, fumaric acid, anthraquinone, nitroanthraquinone, p-aminophenol, melamine, cyanuric acid, p-aminobenzene Sulfonic acid, antioxidant 168, naphthol As, stearates, aniline, nitroaniline, dipentaerythritol, chlorinated paraffin, calcium formate, triethylenediamine, sodium phenylsulfinate, isophthalic acid, diamine Organic chemical raw materials and intermediates such as sodium methyl pentasulfonate, thiourea, oil-soluble nigrosine dye, acid black dye.
(II) Inorganic chemical products: light calcium carbonate, activated calcium carbonate, nano-sized ultra-fine calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, aluminum hydroxide, white gray black, strontium carbonate, barium carbonate, potassium carbonate, Lide powder, insurance powder, barium sulfate , Potassium sulfate, microsphere catalyst, magnesium hydroxide, copper sulfate, nickel sulfate, ammonium nickelate, sodium molybdate, sodium chloride, cryolite, iron oxide red, lithium hydroxide, nickel hydroxide, zirconium hydroxide, phosphoric acid Calcium, sulfur, etc.
(2) Medicine, food ampicillin, Deng salt, L-phenylglycine and intermediates, cephalexin, ceftriazine, analgin, cimetidine, vitamin B12, vitamin C, medicinal salt, medicinal hydrogen Alumina, medicinal magnesium metasilicate, caffeine, tea, flower extract, ginkgo biloba, chocolate powder, starch, corn germ and other raw materials and pharmaceutical intermediates.
(3) Feed, fertilizer Potassium carbonate, biological potassium fertilizer, protein feed, chlortetracycline, mycelium, bran, distiller's grain, grain, seed, herbicide, cellulose, calcium dibasic phosphate for feed, etc
Using characteristics of disc dryer
(I) Easy control and strong applicability 1. Adjusting the material layer thickness, the spindle speed, the number of rake arms, the type and size of rake leaves can make the drying process optimal.
2. Each layer of drying tray can be individually heated or cooled, and the material is heated or cooled. The temperature control of the material is accurate and easy.
3. The residence time of materials can be adjusted precisely.
4, the material flow is single, no back mixing phenomenon, uniform drying, stable quality, no need to mix.
(2) Simple and easy operation 1. The operation of driving and stopping the dryer is very simple.
2. After the feeding is stopped, the rake leaves conveying the material can quickly empty the material in the dryer.
3. Through the special large-size inspection door and sight glass, the inside of the equipment can be carefully cleaned and observed.
(3) Low energy consumption 1. The material layer is very thin, the spindle speed is low, the power required for the material transfer system is small, and the power consumption is small.
2. Drying with conductive heat, high thermal efficiency and low energy consumption.
(4) The operating environment is good, the solvent can be recovered, and the dust emission meets the requirements 1. Atmospheric pressure type: Due to the low air velocity in the equipment and the high and low humidity distribution in the equipment, the dust is difficult to float to the top of the equipment, so the top exhausts moisture Exhaust gas from the mouth contains almost no dust.
2. Sealed type: Equipped with solvent recovery device, which can easily recover the organic solvents in the wet gas. The solvent recovery device is simple and has a high recovery rate. For flammable, explosive, toxic and oxidizable materials, nitrogen can be used as a moisture-carrying gas to perform closed-circuit circulation for safe operation. Particularly suitable for drying of flammable, explosive and toxic materials.
3.Vacuum type: The disc dryer operated under vacuum is especially suitable for drying heat-sensitive materials.
(V) Convenient installation and small footprint 1. The dryer is delivered from the factory as a whole and transported. It only needs to be hoisted in place, and the installation and positioning is very easy.
2. Due to the dry-panel layout and vertical installation, even if the drying area is large, the footprint is small.
Technical characteristics of disc dryer
(I) Drying tray 1. Design pressure: 0.4MPa in general, 1.6MPa in maximum.
2. Maximum working pressure: generally ≤0.4 MPa, the highest can reach 1.6 MPa.
3. Heating medium: steam, hot water, heat-conducting oil, heating with hot water when the temperature of the drying pan is ≤100 ℃, heating with saturated water vapor of ≤0.4 MPa at 100 ℃ ～ 150 ℃, or using superheated steam at 150 ℃ ～ 320 ℃ Heat-conducting oil heating, when> 320 ℃, it can be heated by electricity, conductive oil, molten salt, etc.
(II) Material conveying system 1. Spindle speed: 1 ～ 10 rpm, stepless speed regulation by electromagnetic or frequency conversion.
2. Rake arms: There are 2 to 8 rake arms fixed on the main shaft on each drying plate.
3. Harrow leaves: hinged on the harrow arm, which can keep in contact with the surface of the disk, there are many types.
4. Rolling: For materials that are easy to agglomerate and need to be broken, adding rollers in place can strengthen the heat transfer and drying process.
(Three) shell There are three types of normal pressure, closed, vacuum 1. Normal pressure type: the original tube or octagonal prism, there are two kinds of structure: integral and split. The main pipe for heating medium inlet and outlet can be inside the casing or outside the casing.
2. Sealed type: Cylindrical shell, can withstand 5Kpa internal pressure, the main pipe for heating medium inlet and outlet can be inside the shell or outside the shell.
3. Vacuum type: Cylindrical shell, the design pressure is 0.1MPa external pressure, the main pipe for heating medium inlet and outlet is inside the shell.
Tray dryer technical specifications
Outside diameter (mm)
Outside diameter (mm)
Drying area (m 2 )
Next: Air dryer