Vibration fluidized bed dryer
Working principle of vibrating fluidized bed dryer Material enters into the machine from the feeding port. Under the action of vibration force, the material is thrown forward continuously in the horizontal direction. The hot air passes upward through the fluidized bed and the wet material is exchanged. The wet air is discharged from the exhaust port after being removed by the cyclone, and the dry material is discharged from the discharge port.
Features of vibration fluidized bed dryer :
1. The material is evenly heated, the heat exchange is sufficient, the drying intensity is high, and the energy saving is about 30% than that of the ordinary dryer.
2. The vibration source is driven by a vibration motor, which runs smoothly, is easy to maintain, has low noise, and has a long life.
3. Stable fluidization, no dead angle and blow-through. The form of bed openings and the rate of openings are critical. The final moisture and output can be controlled by the amplitude and feed amount.
4. Good adjustability and wide adaptability.
5. It has little damage to the surface of the material and can be used for drying fragile materials. The irregularity of the material particles does not affect the work effect. Obviously better than the ebullating bed 6. It adopts a fully enclosed structure, which effectively prevents cross-contamination between materials and air, and the operating environment is clean.
Application range of vibrating fluidized bed dryer 1. Chemical industry: various compressed granules, xylose, succinic acid, xylitol, mannitol, boric acid, borax, benzenediol, malic acid, maleic acid
2. Food: alcohol, monosodium glutamate, sugar, casein, chicken essence, salt, slag, watercress, seeds 3. It can also be used to cool and humidify materials.
Technical specifications of vibration fluidized bed dryer
Next: Mesh belt dryer